Life Extension, Whey Protein Isolate, Natural Chocolate Flavor, 16 oz (454 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Foundation for Longer Life
- From Cows Not Treated With Growth Hormone (rBST)
- Dietary Supplement
Whey Protein Isolate (Natural Chocolate Flavor)
Scientists have known for years that certain biological components of whey protein (including lactoferrin, beta-lactoglobulin, alpha-lactalbumin, glycomacropeptide, and immunoglobulins) have a beneficial impact on the immune system. Life Extension offers a specially designed whey protein isolate, using proprietary production methodology, that has been shown to support healthy immune function, protect against free radical attack, and help maintain lean muscle mass. Using a low temperature microfiltration technique, it is possible to produce a high-quality, 98% undenatured whey protein isolate that acts as a powerful immune stimulant and retains all the important sub-fractions, such as lactoferrin, a strong antioxidant with immune-stimulating properties.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Mix one (1) scoop in approximately 4 to 8 ounces of water, milk or juice (to taste) daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. This product mixes best in room temperature liquid. This product contains whey protein isolate from cows not treated with growth hormone (rBST). The whey protein isolate is made using a process known as Cross Flow Microfiltration, which produces an isolate that is 90% protein, 98% of it in the bioavailable undenatured form, and retains all important subfractions in their natural ratios.
Provon 292 rBST free whey protein isolate, cocoa, natural chocolate flavor, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, modified food starch, stevia extract.
Contains milk and soybeans.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplement, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (approx. 20 g)|
|Serving Per Container: About 23|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%†|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%†|
|Trans Fat||0 g||**|
|Total Carbohydrate||<0.5 g||0%†|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%†|
|**Daily Value not established.
† Based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
|Typical Amino Acid Profile (Approximate g per serving):|
|Aspartic Acid||1.96 g|
|Glutamic Acid||2.68 g|
|Density may fluctuate but the content weight is as stated.|