- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- A Beautiful World Begins With You
- Active Charcoal
For problem prone skin
- Warms on contact to open pores
- Active charcoal cleanses without drying
Hot Pore Cleansing Scrub contains natural mineral powders that heat up temporarily. The gentle heating sensation helps to open your pores for a deeper cleansing treatment. Excess oil, make-up and other impurities are swept away by active charcoal and jojoba wax scrubbing beads. Salicylic acid and retinol remove dead skin cells and help to smooth skin texture.
Use: Wet face then apply Hot Pore scrub. Use your fingers in circular motions to dislodge dirt and debris. Rinse well. Follow with moisturizer. Use 2-3 times per week or as needed.
For external use only. Avoid getting into eyes.
No animal testing.
Glycerin, kaolin clay, charcoal powder (activated charcoal), PEG-8, zeolite, caprylic/capric triglyceride, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba seed) esters, zinc gluconate, retinol, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, salicylic acid, certified organic helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cetyl alcohol, certified organic extracts of rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf, echinacea angustifolia (coneflower) root, cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass), thymus vulgaris (thyme), salvia officinalis (sage) leaf, rumex crispus (yellow dock) root, juniperus communis (juniper) fruit, methyl gluceth-20, stearic acid, myroxylon pereirae (balsam peru) resin, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil.
Certified Organic ingredients meet requirements of USDA accredited agency.