Life Flo Health, Lubri-Care, Personal Lubricant, .078 oz (2.2 g) Per Ovule (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Natural Living
- Soothing Effect
- Natural Lasting Relief
- 10 Vaginal Ovules
- Women's Wellness
- First Choice
"Experience comfort and lasting relief"
Vaginal dryness resulting in itching, burning, irritation and painful sexual intercourse is a common problem affecting adult women of all ages. Scientifically formulated, Lubri-care is designed to provide relief and lasting comfort by helping to restore vaginal moisture naturally.
- Tear off one suppository from strip.
- Separate and pull apart plastic tabs at tip of suppository.
- Carefully insert ovule completely into vagina.
Apply once a day, preferably at bedtime, to restore and maintain optimal vaginal health. Use prior to sexual intercourse for immediate relief of vaginal dryness.
Hydrogenated coco-glycerides + ceteareth-D25 and beeswax, caprylic/capric triglyceride, and glyceryl ricinoleate.
Lubri-Care ovules are not a contraceptive.
Do not use if wrapper is compromised.
Do not store at temperatures above 77°F (25°C).
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of the reach of children. If irritation, redness or discomfort occurs, discontinue use and consult a licensed health care practitioner. Consult a licensed health care practitioner before using this or any product during pregnancy, when breast feeding or if you have a serious medical condition.
No animals were used to test this product.
iHerb Customer Reviews
This product delivered an adverse reaction, causing a high fever and a urinary infection when used for the first and only time. Even though it was intended to be used for an easier and better intimacy, this was never achieved due to the strong reaction. definitively would recommend consulting a Doctor before usage.