Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- 600 GDU/GM
- Premium Quality
- A Dietary Supplement
LifeTime Bromelain is a natural digestive enzyme extracted from fresh pineapples. In addition to aiding in digestion, Bromelain acts as an anti-inflammatory by helping to inhibit the chemicals that trigger inflammation. It has been shown to help reduce the pain and swelling of sports or other traumatic injuries or surgery.
LifeTime Bromelain Tablets:
- May help with symptoms of indigestion
- Help to inhibit the formation of inflammation-causing chemicals
- May reduce the pain & swelling of sports or other traumatic injuries or surgery
- Promote acceleration of the healing process, allowing a quicker return to functioning
As a dietary supplement, adults take two (2) tablets daily with meals or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, cellulose, food glaze and water.
Does not contain sugar, yeast, corn, milk, egg, soy, gluten, wheat, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring or preservatives. Not a low calorie food.
Important: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. Store in a cool, dry place.
Tamper-evident inner seal. Do not use if broken.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Bromelain (600 GDU/gm activity)||500 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|