Life Time, Co-Enzyme Q10, 100 mg, 120 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 100% Pure
- Premium Quality
- A Dietary Supplement
LifeTime Co-Enzyme Q10 is a powerful antioxidant which supports energy production in cells, helps to protect tissues from free radical damage, supports proper cardiovascular function and helps to strengthen the immune system. Although CoQ10 is produced naturally in the body, levels of this valuable nutrient decline with age and need to be supplemented.
LifeTime Co-Enzyme Q10 100 mg Softgels:
- Supports cellular energy
- Function as an antioxidant by protecting cell membranes from damage by free radicals
- May support healthy cardiovascular function
Life Time products are manufactured to meet strict quality control standards and formulated using only quality industry acceptable materials.
As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) softgel daily, preferably with a meal, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Rice Bran Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Soy Lecithin, Titanium Dioxide Color, Annatto Color and Purified Water.
Does not contain yeast, wheat, milk or milk derivatives, lactose, gluten, sugar, preservatives, artificial flavor, sodium (less than 5 mg per serving). Not a low calorie food.
Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. Store in a cool, dry place.
Tamper-Evident inner seal. Do not use if broken.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or planning any medical procedure, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Servings Per Container: 120|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopherol)||5 IU||17%|
|Coenzyme Q-10 (as Ubiquinone)||100 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established.|