Life Time, Kids' Calcium Magnesium Liquid, Bubble Gum, 16 fl oz (473 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Sealed for Your Protection
- Natural Bubble Gum Flavor
- Milk Free Liquid
- Easily Assimilated & Absorbed
- Premium Quality
- Dietary Supplement
Use only as directed. Shake vigorously before use. Take up to two teaspoons daily, alone or mixed in water or juice. Store in a cool, dry place. Refrigerate after opening.
Purified water, fructose, natural bubble gum flavor, citric acid, xanthan gum and carrageenan.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product.
|Serving Size: 2 Teaspoons (10 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: Approx. 47|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV
|% Daily Value†
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||*||<1%|
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)||267 IU||67%||67%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Citrate, Tricalcium Phosphate and Calcium Gluconate)||400 mg||50%||40%|
|Phosphorus (as Tricalcium Phosphate)||100 mg||13%||10%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate)||200 mg||100%||50%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||5 mg||63%||33%|
|†Percent Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Daily Value not established.
not so great on taste
Posted by 5669065405522808323 on Dec 01, 2016
My son loves the taste of this. I dont know yet how affective it is but we love it so far.
Posted by 5543685408062702449 on Jun 04, 2016
My daughter likes it and that's the most important thing for me.
bad experience with iherb for the first time
Posted by 5260817976422736751 on Dec 17, 2015
seal was broken
Kid's wont touch it
Posted by 5293288762954425031 on Dec 15, 2014
Unfortunately my kids absolutely hate this and refuse to have it. I gave them 1 teaspoon each and that's all they've had out of the bottle. Even tried putting it in milk, juice and water, but they still hate it. Really disappointing.