Lily of the Desert, Aloe Vera 80, Stomach Formula, 32 fl oz (.95 L)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.93|
- 3 Times Strength
- Aloe Vera Gel Dietary Supplement
Support Healthy Digestion Naturally!
Aloe Vera 80 Stomach Formula is an effective and natural digestive aid that can help provide relief from occasional heartburn, acid indigestion and stomach upset. The formula contains organic aloe vera and a proprietary herbal blend that has been shown to naturally combat digestive health issues while providing better absorption of vitamins, minerals and nutrients.
Aloe Vera 80 Quality
- Concentrated to save you money! Each bottle contains 32 individual servings.
- Aloe Vera 80 Stomach Formula contains polysaccharide-rich aloe vera to ensure you receive maximum health benefits.
- Natural and trusted herbs blended with our organic aloe vera provide optimal healthy digestion. Also contains FOS to help promote the growth of friendly bacteria.
Shake well before opening. Upon opening, refrigerate immediately. Mix 1 capful (1 oz) of Aloe Vera 80 Stomach Formula concentrate with 2 oz of any cool beverage. Drink 15-30 minutes before meals or as needed, up to 3 times daily. Consume within 5-6 months after opening.
Citric acid, xanthan gum, natural flavor, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate.
Refrigerate after opening to retain freshness.
|Serving Size: 1 capful (1 fl oz)|
|Servings Per Container: 32|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrates||0 g||0%*|
|Aloe Vera Gel Concentrate||29.6 ml||†|
|Fructooligosaccharides (FOS)||540 mg||†|
|Proprietary Herbal Blend
Slippery Elm Bark, Chamomile Flower, Marshmallow Root, Borage Leaf, Peppermint Leaf, Pau d'Arco Bark, Blessed Thistle Leaf, Ginger Root
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.