Lily of the Desert, Aloe Vera Gel, Whole Leaf, 32 fl oz (946 ml)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- A Dietary Supplement
- Enhanced with Polysaccharide-Rich Aloesorb
- Certified Aloe Content & Purity in This Product
- International Aloe Science Council
- Contains 99% Organic Ingredients.
*Filtered to reduce anthraquinone to 1 ppm
Retaining the Quality that Nature Created
The aloe vera plant contains over 200 biologically active components. For over 40 years, Lily of the Desert has been the leader through its technology and innovation of providing the most efficacious aloe vera on the market. We are the largest grower and processor of aloe vera.
Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Benefits
- Helps Supports a Healthy Digestive System
- Helps Restore and Promote Regularity
- Helps Promote Normal Muscle and Joint Function
Naturally occurring isolated high molecular weight aloe vera polysaccharides that are added to regular aloe vera through a patented process. It has been clinically demonstrated to improve the efficacy and the health benefits of aloe vera.
Recent Clinical Studies of Lily of the Desert Brand with Aloesorb
- Improved Absorption
- Increased Immune Support
- Enhanced Antioxidant Support
- Reduction of Nitrate Levels
Drink 2 ounces per serving as needed.
Refrigerate After Opening.
Carrageenan (thickening agent), citric acid (pH stabilizer), potassium sorbate (mold inhibitor)
Important Consumer Notice:
This product is a natural product; therefore the color may change slightly due to seasonal variations without effecting purity, efficacy or quality.
|Serving Size: 2 fl oz (59 ml)|
|Servings per container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g||<1%|
|Filtered Organic Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Juice||58 ml||†|
|Organic Polysaccharide Rich Aloesorb||60 ml||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not Established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by Reviewer1056499 on Mar 23, 2007
Drinking this juice makes your skin glow!
Posted by Reviewer1199639 on Mar 04, 2008
I love this. It works great with my essential oils.
Great for digestion
Posted by Reviewer2500979 on May 04, 2010
This is great for digestion, and the best brand out there. Glad iHerb has the whole leaf available, and not just the juice.
Aloe Vera Gel
Posted by Reviewer1961827 on Mar 10, 2012
Excellent this Aloe Vera Gel! The taste is not very good, but the effectiveness of the product is excellent!!! Great for the stomach, digestion, and bowel!!! I was pleased with the product.