Lily of the Desert, Aloe Vera Juice, Inner Fillet, 32 fl oz (946 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- A Dietary Supplement
- Enhanced with Polysaccharide-Rich Aloesorb
- Aloe Content & Purity in this Product - International Aloe Science Council Certified
- Kosher Pareve
- Contains 99% Organic Ingredients
Retaining the Quality that Nature Created
The aloe vera plant contains over 200 biologically active components. For over 40 years, Lily of the Desert has been the leader through its technology and innovation of providing the most efficacious and scientifically validated aloe vera products on the market.
Lily Of the Desert Aloe Vera Benefits
- Helps Support a Healthy Digestive System
- Helps Sustain and Promote Healthy Regularity
- Supports Normal Muscle and Joint Function
Aloesorb - Naturally occurring high molecular weight aloe vera polysaccharides are isolated and then used to enhance the bio-availability of our regular strength aloe vera juice through a patent-pending process.
Recent Clinical Studies of Lily of the Desert Products with Aloesorb demonstrated improved wellness benefits in healthy individuals such as:
- Improved absorption of nutrients
- Supported healthy Immune System
- Enhanced antioxidant support
- Reduced toxic nitrate levels
For consumer safety, aloin content is filtered to less than 1 ppm.
Drink 1-2 oz per serving, up to 8 oz daily. Take any time of day, with or without food, mixed with any drink. For digestive health, take 1/2 hr. before eating meals. Consume within 5-6 months after opening.
Refrigerate after opening.
Citric acid (pH stabilizer), potassium sorbate (mold inhibitor)
Important Consumer Notice:
This product is a natural product; therefore the color may change slightly due to seasonal variations without affecting purity, efficacy or quality.
|Serving Size: 2 fl oz (59 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g||<1%|
|Organic Aloe Vera Fillet Juice||58 ml||†|
|Organic Polysaccharide Rich Aloesorb||60 mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
I have used Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Juice/Gel for several years now. I use it as a base for a wonderful tooth gel (1/2 cup, 2 drops Pepperment, 1 drop Tea Tree, 1 drop Lemon essential oils) that is fantastic. I have used it as a base for skin care, and for sun burn salve. Exceptionally good product, long shelf life, high quaility.
Mix a glass of water + 1-2 teaspoon of aloe juice, 1 tsp honey, 3-4 tsp lemon juice = useful drink!
Posted by 4878965627182836896 on Jun 24, 2016
am so in love with iherb and the product quick shipping and fast delivery thank you.
Posted by 5308835524231888171 on Jun 11, 2016
Good for my hair
Lily of the Desert, Aloe Vera Juice, Inner Fillet, 32 fl oz (946 ml_
Posted by 5372145981841126057 on May 26, 2016
Not sure about this
Posted by ekstravirgin on Dec 19, 2015
It tastes horrible, so I just couldn't drink it - not after having felt no effect at all
Real natural power
Posted by 4841156681704997508 on Dec 12, 2015
This pure product releases all the natural power of the amazing Aloe Vera Plant - created to repair and restore healthy conditions in the circulatory system together with nettle and silicium.