Lily of the Desert, Aloe Vera Juice, Inner Fillet, 128 fl oz (3.78 Liters) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- A Dietary Supplement
- Enhanced with Polysaccharide-Rich Aloesorb
- Certified - Aloe Content & Purity in This Product - International Aloe Science Council
- Kosher Pareve
- Contains 99% Organic Ingredients
Retaining the Quality that Nature Created
The aloe vera plant contains over 200 biologically active components. For over 40 years, Lily of the Desert has been the leader through its technology and innovation of providing the most efficacious and scientifically validated aloe vera products on the market.
Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Benefits
- Helps Support a Healthy Digestive System
- Helps Sustain and Promote Healthy Regularity
- Supports Normal Muscle and Joint Function
Naturally occurring high molecular weight aloe vera polysaccharides are isolated and then used to enhance the bio-availability of our regular strength aloe vera juice through a patent-pending process.
Recent Clinical Studies of Lily of the Desert Products with Aloesorb demonstrated improved wellness benefits in healthy individuals such as:
- Improved absorption of nutrients
- Supports healthy Immune System
- Enhanced antioxidant support
- Reduced toxic nitrate levels
Drink 1-2 oz per serving, up to 8 oz daily. Take any time of day, with or without food, mixed with any drink. For digestive health, take 1/2 hr before eating meals. Consume within 5-6 months after opening.
Citric acid (pH stabilizer), potassium sorbate (mold inhibitor).
For consumer safety, aloin content is filtered to less than 1 ppm.
Refrigerate after opening.
Important Consumer Notice:
This product is a natural product; therefore, the color may change slightly due to seasonal variations without affecting purity, efficacy or quality.
|Serving Size: 2 fl oz (59 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 64|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g||<1%|
|Organic Aloe Vera Fillet Juice||58 ml||†|
|Organic Polysaccharide Rich Aloesorb||60 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not Established.
This product can be easily found in most health food stores and on the internet. What makes Iheib stand out above everyone selling this product is there low shipping and the price of their products. Not to mention the benefits of the product. Since taking aloe vera juice I no longer have acid reflux and my overall well being has improved.
Posted by Reviewer2041571 on Sep 09, 2013
We drink this Aloe daily and enjoy its many health benefits!
Aloe Vera Juice, gallon
Posted by 5734567489755867581 on Nov 18, 2012
Quite nice to find a reasonable price on this Inner Fillet Aloe and in gallon size. The quarts in glass [which I always prefer] were wonderful, and said preservative free, but this price allows it to be a daily affair. iHerb treats customers well.
Posted by Reviewer1635320 on Apr 11, 2012
Unsure if this juice is the cause, but I am feeling better while taking it.
Lily of the Desert, Aloe Vera Juice, 128 fl oz. (One Gallon) 3.78 liters
Posted by Reviewer1549634 on Feb 08, 2012
My whole digestive tract has been commpromised. I find that this aloe vera juice has been an immense help in healing the wall in my stomach. I will continue using it from now on.