Lily of the Desert, Organic, Aloe Vera Juice, Whole Leaf, 16 fl oz (473 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.85|
- Leading the Way in Science & Research
- Proven Science
- Proven Safe
- Certified Organic
- Preservative Free
- A Dietary Supplement
- Enhanced with Polysaccharide-Rich Aloesorb
- USDA Organic
- Aloe Content & Purity in This Product - Certified - International Aloe Science Council
- Certified Organic by OneCert
- Kosher Pareve
New research confirms consumer confidence in Lily products
The industry leader in science and safety is blazing trails once again. Recent 3rd party research* confirms our products are completely safe to consume as part of your daily routine. Why? Because we filter aloin to less than 1 part per million. So have confidence in Lily. Independent scientists do!
Retaining the Quality that Nature Created
The aloe vera plant contains over 200 biologically active components. For over 40 years, Lily of the Desert has been the leader through its technology and innovation of providing the most efficacious and scientifically validated aloe vera products on the market.
Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Benefits
- Helps Support a Healthy Digestive System
- Helps Sustain and Promote Healthy Regularity
- Supports Normal Muscle and Joint Function
- Preservative Free
- USDA Certified Organic
Naturally occurring high molecular weight aloe vera polysaccharides are isolated and then used to enhance the bio-availability of our regular strength aloe vera juice through a patent-pending process.
Recent Clinical Studies of Lily of the Desert Products with Aloesorb demonstrated improved wellness benefits in healthy individuals such as:
- Improved absorption of nutrients
- Supported healthy Immune System
- Enhanced antioxidant support
- Reduced toxic nitrate levels
^For consumer safety, aloin content is filtered to less than 1 ppm.
*published in the Journal of Toxicology
Refrigerate after opening
Drink 1-2 oz per serving, up to 8 oz daily. Take any time of day, with or without food; mix with any cool drink. For digestive health, take serving a half hour before eating meals. To maintain freshness, consume within 45-60 days after opening.
Citric acid (pH stabilizer)
Contains over 99% certified organic aloe vera juice.
Important Consumer Notice: This product is a natural product; therefore, the color may change slightly due to seasonal variations without affecting purity, efficacy or quality.
|Serving Size: 2 fl oz (59 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 8|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g||<1%|
|Filtered Certified Organic Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Juice||58 ml||†|
|Certified Organic Polysaccharide Rich Aloesorb||60 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not Established.