Lily of the Desert, Organic, Aloe Vera Juice, Whole Leaf Concentrate, 32 fl oz (946 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Whole Leaf^
- 5 Times Strength
- A Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic by OneCert
- No Preservatives
- USDA Organic
- Enhanced with Polysaccharide-Rich Aloesorb
- Certified Aloe Content & Purity in This Product - International Aloe Science Council
Retaining the Quality that Nature Created
The aloe vera plant contains over 200 biologically active components. For over 40 years, Lily of the Desert has been the leader through its technology and innovation of providing the most efficacious and scientifically validated aloe vera products on the market.
Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Benefits
- Helps support a health digestive system
- Helps sustain and promote healthy regularity
- Supports normal muscle and joint function
- Preservative Free
- USDA Certified Organic
Aloesorb - Naturally occurring high molecular weight aloe vera polysaccharides are isolated and then used to enhance the bio-availability of our regular strength aloe vera juice through a patent-pending process.
Recent Clinical Studies of Lily of the Desert Products with Aloesorb demonstrated improved wellness benefits in healthy individuals such as:
- Improved absorption of nutrients
- Supported healthy immune system
- Enhanced antioxidant support
- Reduced toxic nitrate levels
^For consumer safety, aloin content is filtered to less than 1 ppm.
Upon opening, refrigerate immediately. Drink one ounce per day. Can be taken any time of day, with or without food, mixed with any cool drink.
Recommended to consume within 45-60 days after opening.
Citric acid (pH stabilizer)
Important Consumer Notice:
This product is a natural product; therefore, the color may change slightly due to seasonal variations without affecting purity, efficacy or quality.
|Serving Size: 1 fl oz (30 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 32|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g||<1%|
|Certified Organic Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Juice||29 ml||†|
|Certified Organic Polysaccharide Rich Aloesorb||60 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not Established.