- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Now Enhanced with Polysaccharide-Rich Aloesorb
- A Dietary Supplement
- Whole Leaf
- Refrigerate after opening
- Made with Certified Organic Aloe Vera Leaves/Juice
- Contains a full range of valuables aloe polysaccharides
- Clinically proven to increase absorption of other supplements when taken with aloe vera juice
- Helps restore and promote regularity
- Helps support a healthy digestive system
- Helps maintain stomach pH balance
- Helps support normal muscle and joint function
- Certified for Purity and Content by the IASC
AloeSorb a new delivery system rich in naturally occurring aloe polysaccharides that is clinically shown to enhance the biomolecular weight aloe polysaccharides.
Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Benefits
Drink 2 ounces per serving as needed. Our organic juice is equally satisfying over ice or mixed with a favorite juice.
Refrigerate After Opening.
Carrageenan (thickening agent), Citric Acid (pH Stabalizer), Potassium Sorbate (mold inhibitor)
This product is a natural product; therefore the color may change slightly due to seasonal variations without effecting purity, efficacy or quality.
|Serving Size: 2 fl oz (59 ml)|
|Servings per Container: 64|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Sodium||30 mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g||< 1 %|
|Calcium||35 mg||4 %|
|Magnesium||4 mg||1 %|
|Certified Organic Whole Leaf Aloe Juice||58 ml||†|
|Certified Organic Polysaccharides Rich Aloesorb||60 mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet.
† Daily Value not Established.
The best yet!!! Have tried many kinds, but when I found and purchased Lily of the Desert, that was the end of my search for aloe gel. This is remarkable. Aloe gel, and only Lily of the Desert Aloe Gel, has allevaiated my Irritable Bowel, and reduced my acid reflux to a minimum. This has been a life saver. Iherb's swift actions in delivery of product and prices are equal with the product. The Best!! Peggy H., Missouri
I recommended this product to a lot of my friends and colleagues. Some of them they were laughing, but I have IBS and believe it or not it is the best "medication" I ever tried!!!
THIS IS MORE CONCENTRATED THAN MOSTLY BRANDS.
Posted by 4879307957985072883 on Aug 16, 2013
EXCELENT ALOE VERA.....(SAVILA IS SPANISH) WOULD BE GOOD IF iHERB GET THE LEAVES OF ALOE VERA.
Posted by Reviewer1224909 on Apr 02, 2013
This contains an ingredient called carrageenan, a thickening agent, derived from seaweed which can have many harmful side effects. For me I turned red with what looked like the worst sunburn ever. I also tried it for acid reflux when I read it would help, but only made it worse. Most everything has additives, but this one I could not tolerate. I found the article below and many others you may want to check before purchasing. http://blog.healthkismet.com/carrageenan-cancer-health-inflammation
Posted by Reviewer2398651 on Jan 27, 2012
Super quick shipping! Great to work with. Will order again.
Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 31, 2011
My hubby has been suffering from acid reflux for eons, but after just 2 days of taking a couple of ounces of this gel, he hasn't had to use his usual meds at all. We are trying to be drug-free, and this wonderful product is replacing several drugs. Aloe Vera gel can be used for a bajillion things, both internal and external. This brand is the best I've ever purchased, and I am now the proud owner of two gallons. I will never be without it.