Lily of the Desert, Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Juice, 128 oz, (1 Gallon) 3.78 Liters
We do not ship this item to international destinations because this container has a high rate of leaking problems.
- Made with Certified Organic Leaves
Welcome to the Lily Tradition
Lily of the Desert has been a leading producer of Aloe Vera since 1971. Our Whole Leaf juice and gel products are made with * Certified Organic Leaves which are grown in the fertile Rio Grande Valley of Texas. As the largest *Certified Organic Grower, Processor and Distributor of Aloe Vera products, we work hard to provide our customers with the purest aloe in the marketplace. By maintaining control of the total process, Lily management can ensure that its products meet or exceed the highest industry standards.
- Full Strength 1:1 Formula
- Contains 99.7% *Certified Organic Aloe Vera Juice
- No Additives (sugars, starches or water)
- Aloe Purity and content certified by the IASC
- High in natural occurring aloepolysaccharides.
- Exceeds all IASC standards
- State of the art technology and process
Drink 2 to 8 ounces per day as a refreshing, soothing, nutritious juice drink. Our organic juice is equally satisfying over ice or mixed with a favorite juice. Refrigerate after opening.
- Made with *Certified Organic Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Leaves
- Less than 1% of the following: Citric Acid (Oxidation Inhibitor), Potassium Sorbate (Mold Inhibitor)
- No Water Added
This product is a natural product: therefore the color may change slightly due to seasonal variations without effecting purity, efficacy or quality.
|Amount Per Serving:||2 oz||8 oz|
|Servings Per Container:||16||4|
|%Daily Value*||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0%||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|