Liquid Health Products, Diabetic Support, 32 fl oz (946 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 4 Week Supply
- Dietary Supplement
- Advanced Blend of Nutrients to Promote Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
- Special Blend of Ayurvedic Herbs
- Immune Boosters
- Supports Healthy Circulation
- Chromium Polynicotinate
- Gymnema Sylvestre
- Quality Excellence in Nutrition Assured Seal
Shake well. Refrigerate after opening. Some settling is normal. Protect from heat, light, & moisture. As with any natural product, color and taste may vary. Most effective when taken 30 minutes before meals
Open chamber side lid
Squeeze to fill chamber
Pour into cup and drink.
Recommended Use: 1/2 fl oz. times daily.
Purified water, activaloe aloe vera juice, citric acid, natural flavoring, xanthan gum, stevia leaf extract, potassium sorbate (to preserve freshness), potassium benzoate (to preserve freshness).
Contains no artificial coloring or flavoring, sugar, starch, salt, wheat, gluten, yeast, and milk derivatives.
Individuals taking prescription medications should seek the advice of a qualified health care professional. Continue taking all prescribed medications as directed.
|Serving Size: 1 oz.|
|Servings Per Container: 32|
|Amount Per Serving||Daily Value%†|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)||180 iu||45%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)||150 iu||500%|
|Thiamin (as thiamin hydrochloride)||10 mg||667%|
|Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5 phosphate)||25 mg||1470%|
|Niacin (as niacinimide)||25 mg||125%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)||25 mg||1250%|
|Folic Acid||250 mcg||94%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||250 mcg||4168%|
|Panthothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate)||25 mg||250%|
|Mangnesium (as magnesium gluconate)||90 mg||23%|
|Zinc (as zinc picolinate)||5 mg||33%|
|Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)||200 mg||167%|
|†Percentage Daily Value based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.