- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- This Salt Alternative Supplies Iodide, a Necessary Nutrient
- 66% Less Sodium Than Regular Salts
- Kosher Parev Certified
- Reduced Sodium Salt Alternative with Iodine
Medical evidence shows that excessive sodium in the diet can increase the risk of high blood pressure.
LoSalt is reduced in sodium and is a good source of potassium.
LoSalt is the great tasting way to a better lifestyle, containing only one-third the sodium of regular table, sea and rock salts. Iodized LoSalt Provides additional dietary iodine.
Regular Salt: 518 mg sodium per 1/4 tsp
LoSalt: 171 mg sodium per 1/4 tsp
|Nut allergy sufferers -||Yes|
Iodized LoSalt is a good source of potassium and iodine
Season, cook and bake with LoSalt in the same way as using common salt. Close container and store in a cool, dry place after use.
Potassium chloride (66%)
Sodium chloride (33%)
Magnesium carbonate (anticaking agent)
People receiving medication for diabetes, heart or kidney disorders should consult their physician before using a reduced sodium salt.
|Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (1.3 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 270|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 G||0%|
|Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium or iron
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Does not look or taste like salt
Posted by 4941783064348435295 on Jul 16, 2014
Taste more like Citric acid than salt (to me). This is not salt - This is "Salt alternative". Better use altlantic sea salt.
Posted by 5429804936935927087 on Feb 10, 2014
Good stuff, if really 66% less sodium.
Posted by 4798429396798266857 on Dec 21, 2013
Its a good product and great price
Posted by Reviewer1590074 on Jul 29, 2013
Very low sodium AND iodide!