- Take the Lo Salt Challenge
- 66% Less Sodium Than Regular Salts
- Balanced for Life, Balanced for Flavor
You've read about how much sodium is in salt and now harmful it can be for us if eaten in excess, but how do you know if you're consuming too much?
The Answer is inside...
What You Can Do?
- Switch to Lo Salt which contains 66% less sodium than regular salts. It's also high in potassium which the body needs.
- Try using fresh herbs and spices to flavor your cooking.
Potassium chloride (66%), Sodium chloride (33%), Magnesium carbonate (anticaking agent).