LoSalt, The Original, Reduced Sodium Salt Alternative, 12.35 oz (350 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- This Salt Alternative Does Not Supply Iodide, a Necessary Nutrient
- 66% Less Sodium Than Regular Salts
- Kosher Parev Certified
- Reduced Sodium Salt Alternative
Medical evidence shows that excessive sodium in the diet can increase the risk of high blood pressure. LoSalt is reduced in sodium and is a good source of potassium.
LoSalt is the great tasting way to a better lifestyle, containing only one-third the sodium of regular table, sea and rock salts.
Regular Salt: 518 mg sodium per 1/4 tsp
LoSalt: 171 mg sodium per 1/4 tsp
|Nut allergy sufferers -||Yes|
LoSalt is a good source of potassium
Season, cook and bake with LoSalt in the same way as using common salt. Close container and store in a cool, dry place after use.
Potassium chloride (66%)
Sodium chloride (33%)
Magnesium carbonate (anticaking agent)
People receiving medication for diabetes, heart or kidney disorders should consult their physician before using a reduced sodium salt.
|Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (1.3 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 270|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium or iron
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
iHerb Customer Reviews