Loeb's, Onion Crunch, Bacon Flavor, 5 oz (142 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Onions Ring Bits!
- Certified Vegan
- Crispy, Crunchy, Yum, Yum, Yum!
- Try Me!
BLT Salad with Onion Crunch
- 1 Head Romaine Lettuce - rinsed, dried and shredded
- 2 Cups Seasoned Croutons
- 1/4 Cup Vegenaise Mayo
- 2 tbsp. Agave Nectar
- 1 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 3 tbsp. Onion Crunch Bacon Flavored
- 2 Large Tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 tbsp. Salt
- 1 tbsp. Garlic Powder
- Chop veggies and mix everything together in a bowl.
- Toss with dressing and serve immediately.
Onions, palm fruit oil, wheat flour, salt, sugar, torula yeast, yeast extract, natural smoke flavor, spice natural flavor, citric acid, maple syrup, molasses, vanilla extract, Not More Than 2% Each of silicon dioxide and tricalcium phosphate added to prevent caking.
|Serving Size: 2 tbsp (7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 20|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||2.5 g||4%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||6%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||1%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
This is very tasty spice! I add it to all kinds of salads and diffrent meals! Recommednd it
Posted by MaramAhmed on Oct 16, 2015
it taste old and bad.. it's not edible
Posted by 4684294166063330249 on May 08, 2015
I put these on top of my 7 layer salad and my friend's husband asked me to make it again. He loves it! All my friends love these bacon flavored onions. They really add texture to salads.
Posted by 5398062209323417700 on Feb 17, 2015
I used this as a topping for my home made ramen. It's also good all by itself (it's like eating small bacon flavored potato chips, you just can't stop). It's a bit salty, though, and the artificial flavor may not appeal to everyone. I probably won't be buying them again, but it was an interesting buy nonetheless.
LOVE THE ONION CRUCH!
Posted by Reviewer1069250 on Aug 18, 2014