Loeb's, Onion Crunch, Original Roasted Flavor, 5 oz (142 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
- All Natural!
- Onion Ring Bits!
- U Parve
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified Vegan
- Crispy, Crunchy, Yum, Yum, Yum!
- Try Me!
- Crunchy Condiments
Onion Crunch Chicken or Chops
- 2 Cups Onion Crunch
- 2 tbsp. All-purpose flour
- 1 Egg, beaten
- (5 oz) Boneless, skinless chicken breasts or 4 boneless pork chops
Place Onion Crunch and flour into plastic bag. Lightly crush the Onion Crunch. Transfer to pie plate or waxed paper. Dip chicken or pork chop into egg, then coat with Onion Crunch crumbs, pressing firmly to adhere. Place chicken or pork chop on baking sheet. Bake at 400ºF for 20 min. or until no longer pink in center.
Onions, palm fruit oil, wheat flower, salt.
|Serving Size: 2 tbsp (7 g)|
|Servings per container: 20|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||3.0 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
On adore tout simplement. cela fait déjà plusieurs fois que j'en commande! A utiliser sur à peu près tout pour donner un petit goût supplémenaire et un peu de craquant !!
Posted by 4976039347460058663 on Jun 10, 2016
Nice and crunchy with a sweet onion flavour great to use in recipes or nibble as is.
THE BEST ONION CRUNCH
Posted by 5390145465013129439 on Apr 05, 2016
We love this product , love the taste , we add it to omelet and pizza .
Posted by 5216876993489508548 on Dec 30, 2015
Nothing more to say, it was so good the bag did not last a week
Posted by 5568145016122274544 on Dec 11, 2015
You can use it with any thing