Logona Naturkosmetik, Herbal Hair Color, Henna Black, 3.5 fl oz (100 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- 100% Botanical
- Radiant Color, Shine and Volume
- Certified Natural Cosmetics
- BDIH Standard
- For Brown to Dark Brown Hair
- ECO Control
- Certified Organically Grown
- With Valuable Ingredients from Organic Cultivation
Logona Herbal Hair Colors
Colors in Harmony with Nature
Henna black herbal hair color coats each hair strand with a coloring and strengthening layer that actually adds volume and shine. Only henna and other natural plant colorants, such as walnut shells and beet root, provide the color. Plant-derived conditioners make application and comb-out easier, and improve your overall hair structure for a softer, healthier texture. Henna black deepens and intensifies the darkness of brown and black hair. It should not be used to color gray, unless mixed with red-based color. Depending on your beginning hair color, your color result should lie within the shown range.
- BDIH and NaTrue Certified Natural Product
- Free of Synthetic Colors and Preservatives
Please read and follow carefully the enclosed instructions!
This package contains:
- 3.5 oz hair color powder
- 1 pair of gloves
- 1 warming cap
- 1 instruction sheet
Not for use, by itself, on gray hair.
Algin, Hydrolyzed wheat protein, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, parfum (essential oils), [+/-lawsonia inermis (henna), cassia auriculata (cassia), juglans regia (walnut shell powder), indigofera tinctoria (indigo leaves), indigofera argentea (indigo leaves), hibiscus sabdariffa (sudanese tea), rheum undulatum (rhubarb root), krameria triandra (rhatany root), coffea arabica (coffee), curcuma longa (curcuma root), beta vulgaris (beet root)]