Logona Naturkosmetik, Herbal Hair Color, Henna Black, 3.5 fl oz (100 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 100% Botanical
- Radiant Color, Shine and Volume
- Certified Natural Cosmetics
- BDIH Standard
- For Brown to Dark Brown Hair
- ECO Control
- Certified Organically Grown
- With Valuable Ingredients from Organic Cultivation
Logona Herbal Hair Colors
Colors in Harmony with Nature
Henna black herbal hair color coats each hair strand with a coloring and strengthening layer that actually adds volume and shine. Only henna and other natural plant colorants, such as walnut shells and beet root, provide the color. Plant-derived conditioners make application and comb-out easier, and improve your overall hair structure for a softer, healthier texture. Henna black deepens and intensifies the darkness of brown and black hair. It should not be used to color gray, unless mixed with red-based color. Depending on your beginning hair color, your color result should lie within the shown range.
- BDIH and NaTrue Certified Natural Product
- Free of Synthetic Colors and Preservatives
Please read and follow carefully the enclosed instructions!
This package contains:
- 3.5 oz hair color powder
- 1 pair of gloves
- 1 warming cap
- 1 instruction sheet
Not for use, by itself, on gray hair.
Algin, Hydrolyzed wheat protein, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, parfum (essential oils), [+/-lawsonia inermis (henna), cassia auriculata (cassia), juglans regia (walnut shell powder), indigofera tinctoria (indigo leaves), indigofera argentea (indigo leaves), hibiscus sabdariffa (sudanese tea), rheum undulatum (rhubarb root), krameria triandra (rhatany root), coffea arabica (coffee), curcuma longa (curcuma root), beta vulgaris (beet root)]