Logona Naturkosmetik, Kids Shampoo & Shower Gel, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Kids Shampoo & Shower Gel cleans skin and hair with extra mild, botanical sudsing agents. Soothing organic calendula extract and organic almond oil nourish and moisturize the skin.
An all-around product for shower and tub, our Kids Shampoo & Shower Gel cleans hair and skin gently, because we use very mild, plant-based sudsing agents. Natural essential oils provide the fruity fragrance that kids love.
- Certified organic oils and herbs
- Fresh, fruity fragrance from essential oils
- Free of synthetic preservatives, fragrances, and colorants
- Dermatologist tested
Natural care for children
The protective barrier functions of human skin, as provided by its acidic surface (mantle) and the healthy condition of the outer epidermal layer are not fully developed in young skin.As a result, chemicals, pathogenic microorganisms, and other harmful substances can penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin. Young skin is also thin, containing little of the protective oils and fats to prevent transdermal water loss. As a result, a child’s skin can easily become dry.
We formulate Logona for Kids products to reinforce the protective functions of young skin, utilizing only carefully selected botanical ingredients to soothe, care for and help protect the young skin of children.
Also great as a bubble bath!
Aqua (water), lauryl glucoside, glycerin, parfum (essential oils), disodium cocoyl glutamate, sodium cocoyl glutamate, polyglyceryl-10 laurate, calendula officinalis flower extract*, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil*, hydrogenated lecithin, maris sal (sea salt), betaine, sodium PCA, phytic acid, citric acid