Loma Lux Laboratories, AcnePill, 100 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dermatologist Developed
- For Treatment of the Pimples and Blemishes of Acne
- Take Orally
- Homeopathic Medicine
One Dose, Once-A-Day!
Get relief from unsightly pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, and blemishes with Loma Lux AcnePill.
Dermatologist Steven A. Smith, MD developed Loma Lux AcnePill in treating thousands of his patients with all types of acne including rosacea.
For the temporary relief of pimples, blackheads, whiteheads and blemishes associated with acne and rosacea.
Take once per day as indicated on chart below. Continue use as long as it is beneficial to your overall condition.
|50-100 lbs.||One tablet|
|100-150 lbs.||Two tablets|
|150-200 lbs.||Three tablets|
|Over 200 lbs.||Four tablets|
Each 300 mg tablet contains:
Kali bromatum (2 parts) 1X; natrum bromatum (2 parts) 2X; sulphur (0.35 parts) 6X; hepar sulphuris calcareum (0.35 parts) 9X; niccolum sulphuricum (0.3 parts) 6X.
Lactose and magnesium stearate.
Safety Sealed for your protection. Do not use if imprinted seal around bottle neck & cap is missing or broken.
If symptoms persist or worsen, contact a physician. If pregnant or nursing, use only under the advice and supervision of a physician. Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or call a Poison Control Center right away.
Caution: Use only as directed.
Do not give to children under six years old or use in the presence of kidney disease. If skin rash appears, or if nervous symptoms occur, discontinue use and consult a physician.