Loma Lux Laboratories, Eczema, 100 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- For Relief From Dry Skin, Itching, Rashes, Eczema and Atopic Dermatitis
- Take Orally
- Homeopathic Medicine
Loma Lux is dedicated to promoting worldwide health and wholeness through the use of natural, low dose, low side effect treatments, bringing freedom from chronic diseases.
Dermatologist Steven A. Smith, MD, developed the Loma Lux Eczema formula and has proven its effectiveness in treating his patients.
Get relief from the symptoms of dry, itching skin and rashes with Loma Lux Eczema.
Take once per day as indicated on chart below. Continue use as long as it is beneficial to your overall condition.
|25-50 lbs.||1/2 tablet|
|50-100 lbs.||One tablet|
|100-150 lbs.||Two tablets|
|150-200 lbs.||Three tablets|
|Over 200 lbs.||Four tablets|
Each 300mg tablet contains
Kali bromatum 1X; natrum bromatum 2X; kali muriaticum 4X; kali sulphuricum 4X; niccolum sulphuricum 6X.
Lactose and Magnesium Stearate.
Caution: Use only as directed. Do not give to children under six years old or use in the presence of kidney disease. If skin rash appears, or if nervous symptoms persist, recur frequently or are unusual, discontinue use and consult a physician.
If symptoms persist or worsen, contact a physician. If pregnant or nursing, use only under the advice and supervision of a physician. Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.
Safety Sealed for your protection. Do not use if imprinted seal around bottle neck & cap is missing or broken.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I wasn't sure if this would work when I ordered, But have started seeing improvements after using for 2 weeks. Hoping to continue to see improvements before reordering.