Lotus Foods, Organic Brown Jasmine Rice, 32 oz (907 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Lotus Foods
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- 100% Organic
- A World of Rice
- Whole Grain Aromatic Rice
- Grown by Lowell Farms
- 100% Whole Grain 45 g or More Per Serving
- Exotic Tastes from Far Away Places.
- 100% Certified Organic
- Gluten Free, Wheat Free
- A Whole Grain Rice
- Low Fat, Sodium Free
- Certified Organic by QAI
- USDA Organic
Considered the premium rice of choice in Thailand, the poetically named Jasmine Rice is also referred to as fragrant rice' due to its L. G. Raun, a third generation rice farmer, cultivates our Organic Jasmine Rice in the fertile plains if the Texas Gulf Coast. Unlike most brown rice that becomes chewy when cooked, this long-grain brown rice is distinguished by its moist and tender texture. It contains 10% rice bran that gives the rice a light tan color and oat-like flavor. Use in your favorite pilaf, soup and salad recipes.
Combine 1 3/4 cups water, 1 cup Organic Jasmine Rice and a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil over high heat. Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 40 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand covered for a few minutes. Fluff & serve.
A rice cooker may be used with the same water-to-rice ratio.
1 cup raw rice yields 3 1/2 cups cooked rice.
100% organic jasmine rice
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (45 g) Uncooked|
|Serving Per Container: about 20|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||35 g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|