Lucky Tiger, Face Wash, Clean & Clear, 8 fl oz (240 ml)
By Lucky Tiger
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Professional Grooming For Men
- Natural • Botanicals
- With Organic Aloe Vera, Jojoba & Cucumber
- Since 1935
- Paraben Free
- Cruelty Free
- pH Balanced
Face Wash gets skin thoroughly clean, clear and energized. Formulated with a select combination of natural botanicals, including aloe vera to soothe and hydrate, jojoba to nourish and soften, and cucumber to cool and refresh, plus skin nourishing antioxidants and vitamins all essential to achieve and maintain healthy, great looking skin.
Wet face thoroughly, using warm to comfortably hot water. Squeeze a liberal amount of Face Wash into hands, rubbing together to start foaming action. Work around entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly, pat dry and finish with Lucky Tiger After Shave and Face Tonic.
Purified water (aqua), cocamidopropyl betaine, decyl glucoside, sodium coco-sulfate, xanthan gum, glycerin, yucca aloifolia leaf/root extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, symphytum officinale leaf extract, borago officinalis (borage) seed oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed extract, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate), phenoxyethanol, sodium chloride, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, trisodium EDTA, sambucus nigra flower extract, citric acid, fragrance (citrus essential oils).
iHerb Customer Reviews
It is very very gentle cleaner, I bought it for my husband, but I used it in the end