Lundberg, Christmas Rice, A Festive Red Rice, 16 oz (454 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Lundberg3 Reviews
Shipping Weight: 1.24 lbs (0.56 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: LRG-00335
- UPC Code: 073416003354
- Package Quantity: 16 oz (454 g)
- Dimensions: 2.2 x 5.2 x 4.3 in, 1.05 lbs (0.48 kg)
- Volume Discount
- 100% Whole Grain 45 g or More per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
- Non GMO Project Verified
- For Celebrations All Year Long
- Whole Grain
Lundberg Christmas Rice is a unique, festive red rice for the holidays or any occasion. This delicious, whole grain rice is grown using Lundberg's eco-positive farming methods that improve the soil while protecting the air, water and wildlife. We care for our rice from planting to packaging to ensure you always receive the highest quality rice.
- 1 cup Lundberg Christmas Rice
- 2 cups water or broth
- 1 tablespoon butter (optional)
- Combine rice, water, and butter (optional) in a pot with a tight-fitting lid.
- Bring to a boil. Stir once. Cover with lid. Reduce heat to simmer and cook 50 minutes.
- Remove from heat, let stand in covered pot for 10 minutes.
Fluff with fork, salt to taste (optional).
Serves 4 to 6. (To prepare in rice cooker use same water-rice ratio.)
Whole grain Wehani rice.
We recommend refrigeration for extended shelf life.
|Serving Size: ¼ Cup (45 g dry)|
|Servings Per Container: 10|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||35 g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Value may be higher or lower, depending on your calorie needs.|