Lundberg, Golden Rose Brown Rice, Organic, Gluten Free, 32 oz (907 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 2.42 lbs (1.1kg)
- Product Code: LRG-04038
- UPC Code: 073416040380
- Package Quantity: 32 oz (907 g)
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 5.4 x 8.7 in, 2.05 lbs (0.93kg)
- A Premium Medium Grain Rice
- "Purity You Can Taste"
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
Lundberg Golden Rose Brown Rice
Lundberg Family Farms proudly presents organically grown Golden Rose Rice. Our organic Golden Rose is a perfect balance between a long grain and short grain rice. Prized for its delicious taste and texture, Golden Rose is a popular, healthful everyday table rice.
Since 1937, the Lundberg family has been growing healthy, great tasting rice while respecting and sustaining the earth. Today, the third generation carries on the family heritage by using eco-positive farming methods that produce wholesome, healthful rice, rice cakes, rice chips and risottos while improving and protecting the environment for generations to come.
|Stove Top Cooking Instructions|
|Servings about 3/4 cup cooked rice||2-3||4-6||8-10|
|Rice (dry)||1/2 cup||1 cup||2 cups|
|Water or broth||1 cup||2 cups||4 cups|
|Butter, oil, or margarine||1-1/2 tsp.||1 Tbs.||2 Tbs.|
- Combine rice, water, and butter (optional) in a pot with a tight-fitting lid.
- Bring to a boil. Stir once. Cover with lid. Reduce heat to simmer and cook 50 minutes.
- Remove from heat, let stand in covered pot for 10 minutes. Fluff with fork, salt to taste (optional).
(To prepare in rice cooker use same water-rice ratios)
Organic Golden Rose Brown Rice.
We recommend refrigeration for extended shelf life.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (45 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 20|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||34 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Value is based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Value may be higher or lower, depending on your calorie needs.|