Lundberg, Rotini, Brown Rice Pasta, 10 oz (284 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Whole Grain
- Good Source of Fiber with 4 g Per Serving
- Family Farms Since 1937
- Whole Grain - 56 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
- Non-GMO Project Verified
Lundberg Family Farms offers great taste, texture, and nutrition in a gluten-free pasta. Our pasta is made with organic, whole grain brown rice, which offers 4 grams of healthy fiber per serving. Lundberg's Brown Rice Pasta is a great alternative to traditional pasta and will complement any meal. Enjoy!
Since 1937, the Lundberg family has been dedicated to caring for the land responsibly and sustainably. Our organic farming methods produce healthful, delicious rice while respecting and protecting the earth for future generations. Today, the spirit of environmental stewardship at Lundberg Family Farms continues to grow with every grain of rice.
Eldon, Wendell, Harlan and Homer Lundberg
Founders of Lundberg Family Farms
Lundberg Family Farms cares about the environment.
- In a large pot bring 4 quarts of water to a boil. Add 1 tsp. salt and 1 tsp. oil if desired.
- Add pasta to boiling water, stir gently for 3-5 seconds.
- Maintain a rolling boil, stirring occasionally and cook for 7 minutes, or until at desired tenderness.
- Drain pasta and rinse well with cold water.
- Top with sauce and serve.
Note: for pasta al dente, cook for 5 to 6 minutes.
Organic brown rice flour.
|Serving Size: 2 oz. (56 g, about 1/6 box)|
|Servings Per Container: about 6|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||41 g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|*Percent Daily values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
This is my favorite. Cooks quickly, is firm and tender, works well with sauces, and tastes like good brown rice. I cannot find a wheat free pasta that beats it. I do cook it longer then the 6 min stated on the box - but that may be my quirk.
Though it's not quite as good as Tinkyada brown rice pasta, this one is just fine, as long as you cook it for ten minutes, rather than the suggested six minutes on the boxes cooking directions.
Posted by 5273168023097463292 on Apr 16, 2015
Tastes almost like pasta (not worse, just slightly different), and is basically indistinguishable when used in recipes. It is not as spongy as normal pasta, but I really like this product.
Tough and gritty
Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Dec 20, 2014
Lundberg must have changed their formula - the pasta is tough and hard, even after cooking for longer than the suggested time. There is also a distinct grittiness. A disappointment. Will not be ordering again.
Posted by Reviewer2800481 on Jun 26, 2014
Brown rice pasta
Posted by 4656096795312635487 on Jun 23, 2014
Best pasta by far
Posted by 5384591038084165972 on Jun 17, 2014
This pasta really is equivalent to using wheat-based pasta. No gluggy-ness at all, so no need to replace water mid-way through cooking, which is unusual for many gluten free/rice-based pastas. Taste and texture are similarly comparable; worked great with a GF/vegan cream sauce.