Lundberg, Organic, Long Grain Brown Rice, 7.4 oz (210 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Family Farms Since 1937
- Heat & Eat - Ready in 90 Seconds
- USDA Organic
- Gluten Free
- Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers.
Microwave - Lift flap. Microwave on High 60 to 90 seconds (heating times may vary, depending on wattage).
Stovetop - Pour rice into small pan, add 1 tbs of water and heat on medium until hot, stirring occasionally.
Cooked organic long grain brown rice.
Made in a gluten free facility.
Caution: Contents are hot after heating. Handle with care.
|Serving Size: (210 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
|Sat Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||65 g||22%|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g||24%|
|Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Very tasty and easy to prepare. Really helps to make a quick, balanced meal for those constantly on the go or when you are just too tired to cook. Works well in microwave or in the frying pan. Also gluten free.