Lundberg, Traditional Italian Risotto, Florentine, 5.75 oz (163 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Family Farms Since 1937
- New Look, Same Great Taste!
- USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
- Good Taste
- Good Food
Enjoy the delectable combination of spinach and mushrooms in this elegant Italian-style risotto. We created this delicious gourmet side dish by blending quality organic ingredients like spinach, mushrooms, garlic, onion, and spices with our creamy Arborio rice. You'll love how the individual kernels plump, creating a rich, creamy sauce while the rice grains remain separate and al dente.
Preparing this tasty risotto takes about 20 minutes and requires minimal stirring. It's an easy, convenient way to add gourmet flair to any meal.
Cultivating A Family Tradition
At Lundberg Family Farmers, we produce high-quality organic products. It's a family passion and our commitment has spanned over three generations since 1937. We grow our rice sustainably with farming practices that conserve water resources, build soil integrity, and support a healthier ecosystem. We pride ourselves on making great-tasting organic products that are good for you and the environment.
Quick & Easy Preparation Instructions
- In a heavy 2 qt. saucepan, saute rice in 1/2 tbsp olive oil over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add 2 1/2 cups water and contents of seasoning pouch. Stir well and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer, cook uncovered for 20 minutes stirring occasionally until rice is tender.
- Garnish with grated Parmesan cheese if desire. Serve piping hot.
Organic arborio rice, organic dried cane syrup, sea salt, organic dried spinach, organic dried garlic, organic dried mushrooms, organic dried onion, organic spices (basil, oregano, parsley, pepper, rosemary, sage), organic sunflower or safflower oil, citric acid, organic turmeric, natural garlic flavor.
|Serving Size: 56 g - about 1/4 cup rice and 2 1/2 tsp seasoning mix|
|Servings Per Container: about 3|
|Amount Per Serving
|Amount Per Serving
|Calories from Fat||10||30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value**
|Total Fat||1 g*||2%||5%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||42 g||14%||14%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%||4%|
|*Amount in Packaged. Prepared contributes an additional 20 Calories (20 Calories from Fat), 2.5 g Total Fat (1 g Saturated Fat).|
|**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST RISOTTO'S! I SAUTEED FRESH MUSHROOMS AND A ONION FIRST , THEN ADDED VEGETABLE BROTH INSTEAD OF WATER . I ADDED ALL TO THE MIX AND COOKED AS DIRECTED .IT WAS DELICIOUS AND I AM REORDERING
I love these Lundberg Risotto's! Vegan varieties available, easy to prepare and great taste. I just mix in fresh veggies when cooking and it makes a hearty meal. They are also great for backpacking!
Posted by CindyW on Jun 26, 2013
Great product. This is my favorite flavor out of all the Lundberg risottos. Decent shelf life.
Lundberg is the best!
Posted by Reviewer1309217 on Feb 25, 2013
Love all their products. This one is no exception!
Posted by 5560678259215056396 on Aug 23, 2012
Very easy to make. Was a little salty for me but paired it with some veggies and that balanced out the taste.
Posted by HildeK on Jul 08, 2012
I prefer the tomato version, but this one is not to bad either.