Lundberg, Traditional Italian Risotto ,Porcini Mushroom, 5.9 oz (167 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- New Look Same Great Taste!
- USDA Organic
- Family Farms Since 1937
- NON GMO Project Verified
- Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
Cultivating A Family Tradition
At Lundberg Family Farms, we produce high quality organic products. It's a family passion and our commitment has spanned over three generations, since 1937. We grow our rice sustainably with farming practices that conserve water resources, build soil integrity, and support a healthier ecosystem. We pride ourselves on making great-tasting organic products that are good for you and the environment.-The Lundberg Family
Enjoy the exotic, earthy, nutty flavor of wild porcini mushrooms in this elegant Italian-style risotto. We created this delicious gourmet side dish by blending quality organic ingredients like mushrooms, garlic, and onion with our creamy Arborio rice. You'll love how the individual kernels plump, creating a rich, creamy sauce while the rice grains remain separate and al dente.
Preparing this tasty risotto take about 20 minutes and requires minimal stirring. It's an easy, convenient way to add gourmet flair to any meal.
Quick & Easy Preparation Instructions
- In a heavy 2 qt. saucepan, sauté rice in ½ Tbsp. Olive oil over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add 2 ½ cups water and contents of seasoning pouch. Stir well and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer, cook uncovered for 20 minutes stirring occasionally until rice is tender
- Garnish with grated Parmesan cheese if desired. Serve piping hot.
Organic arborio rice, organic brown rice flour, sea salt, organic dried cane syrup, organic wild porcini mushrooms, organic dried onion, organic dried garlic, natural flavors (butter, garlic, onion), organic sunflower or safflower oil, organic black pepper, lactic acid, organic rice concentrate.
|Serving Size: 58 g-about ¼ cup rice and 2 tsp. seasoning mix (1 cup prepared)|
|Serving Per Container: 3|
|Amount Per Serving||Packaged||Prepared|
|Calories from Fat||10||30|
|Total Fat||1 g*||2%||5%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||43 g||14%||14%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%||4%|
|*Amount in Packaged. Prepared contributes an additional 20 Calories (20 Calories from Fat). 2.5 g Total Fat (1 g Saturated Fat).
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Lindberg line of boxed risotti is tops -- quick, easy and scrumptious. Microwave magic with this winner.
Great convenience food!
Posted by 4943679973792810226 on May 07, 2016
I've tried almost all Lundberg risottos and they are all very tasty! Not to mention that it's really easy to cook and the ingredient list looks great! No MSG or any suspicious ingredients! Just throw in some minced meat and broccoli and it's a balanced meal!
Posted by 5192050924882693691 on Dec 12, 2015
Easy to make, everyone loved it!
Todos sao otimos
Posted by 4680421755011085590 on Jul 12, 2014
Otima opcao para um almoço ou jantar para duas pessoas. A porção da exatamente para 2. O sabor e o aroma sao otimos! Adoro todos os risotos desta marca.
Posted by pickier-than-thou on Apr 29, 2014