- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Family Farms Since 1937
- Whole Grain Brown Rice
- Gluten-Free Couscous
- Cooks in 15 Minutes!
- USDA Organic
- 100% Whole Grain - 45 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
Lundberg Family Farms proudly presents a delicious wheat-free alternative to traditional couscous. Our Roasted Brown Rice Couscous is gluten-free and made from 100% organic brown rice. This rice is gently crushed into tiny granules and then fire roasted to add that extra nutty flavor. With it light, fluffy texture, versatility, and quick 15-minutes cook time, our Roasted Brown Rice Couscous makes an excellent side dish or base for any recipe. Enjoy!
Since 1937, The Lundberg family has been growing healthy, great tasting rice while respecting and sustaining the earth. Today, the third generation carries on the family heritage by using eco-positive farming methods that produce wholesome, healthful rice, rice cakes, rice chips and risottos while improving and protecting the environment for generations to come.
Lundberg Family Farms care about the environment.
|Stove Top Cooking Instructions|
|Serving: (about 1 cup cooked)||1||2-3||5-6|
|Roasted Brown Rice Couscous||1/4 cup||1/2 cup||1 box|
|Water or Broth||1/2 cup||1 cup||3 cups + 1 TBSP|
|Salt (optional)||pinch||1/4 TSP||1/2 TSP|
- In medium saucepan bring water and salt (optional) to boil.
- Stir in Roasted Brown Rice Couscous; cover.
- Reduce heat to lowest setting. Cook for 10-13 minutes. Do not lift lid.
- Remove from heat and let stand with the lid on for 5 minutes.
- Fluff Roasted Brown Rice Couscous with a fork and serve.
Organic roasted brown rice.
Made in a gluten free facility.
This package is sold by weight, not volume.
Contents may settle during shipment and handling.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: (45 g) (dry)|
|Servings Per Container: about 6|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||35 g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.|
Lundberg brown rice couscous is amazingly delicious, healthy, and easiest to cook - just takes a few minutes. It's much better than any other form of brown rice product I've tried, and I've tried many. I prefer the plain variety with no spices, which allows me to add any flavoring at any time. Get a 2.5 qt glass bowl, pour the whole box into it, fill it most of the way with boiling water and microwave for about 5 minutes and you will have more couscous that you can believe. This is a superior and delicious vegan product. A+
конечно, это не кус-кус - но для безглютенщиков прекрасная ему замена.
Great gluten free alternative
Posted by 4621924406823018991 on May 26, 2015
We use this product as a gluten free couscous and like it very much. It is hard to find in retail stores.
Posted by junejuniadin on May 07, 2014
This is my first time trying couscous and I really like this roasted brown rice variety. It's got a nice nutty flavour. Love it with salmon!
Better than traditional wheat pasta
Posted by Reviewer1789145 on Jul 09, 2013
I love this pasta, so do the kids. Really is as good or better than traditional wheat pasta.
Posted by 4982182233737275543 on Jun 25, 2013
My wife and I along with our daughter liked this product and will buy it again