- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Reclosable Zipper Pouch
- Organic Whole Grain Wild Rice
- Family Farms Since 1937
- USDA Organic
- 100% Whole Grain 45 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
- Exotic & Savory Wild Grain
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
Wild Rice is a delicious whole grain rice with a natural nutty flavor and delightful texture. Wild Rice provides a good source of fiber and protein to a healthy, balanced diet.
Since 1937, the Lundberg family has been dedicated to caring for the land responsibly and sustainably. Our organic farming methods produce healthful, delicious rice while respecting and protecting the earth for future generations. Today, the spirit of environmental stewardship at Lundberg Family Farms continues to grow with every grain of rice.
- 8 oz wild rice
- 2 1/3 cups of water or broth
Bring liquid to boil in a medium saucepan. Stir in rice. Cover with lid, reduce heat to a fast simmer. Cook 45-50 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand covered 10 min. Drain any remaining liquid. Fluff with a fork, salt to taste and serve.
May also be prepared in a rice cooker with the same water-to-rice ratio.
Organic wild rice
Keep in a cool, dry place for extended storage.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (45 g dry)|
|Servings Per Container: 5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||34 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|* Percent Daily Value is based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Value may be higher or lower, depending on your calorie needs.|
Since all packaged Lundberg rice comes in 16 ounce size and all wild rice I purchase locally, if not bulk, is also 16 ounces, I assumes this was without noting it is 8 ounces. The price then is extraordinarily high as 6.99 I can get same quality, 16 ounces.
Make sure you cook it enough (until the individual grains open!)- it is delicious!
Posted by 5273168023097463292 on Apr 16, 2015
I keep buying this one, it is just so good.
Not tried yet
Posted by ManxKat on Nov 15, 2012
Will update when used
Posted by Reviewer1023123 on Mar 25, 2012
Lunberg has great quality food.
The best wild rice money can buy
Posted by Reviewer2701928 on Feb 14, 2012
This is hands-down the best wild rice I have ever tried so far. (It also cooks refreshingly quickly).