Lundberg, White Arborio Rice, Gluten Free, 32 oz (907 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 2.42 lbs (1.1kg)
- Product Code: LRG-05091
- UPC Code: 073416050914
- Package Quantity: 32 oz (907 g)
- Dimensions: 1.2 x 9.2 x 5.7 in, 2.05 lbs (0.93kg)
- Eco Farmed
- Authentic Italian Medium Grain Rice
- Family Farms Since 1937
- "Always in Balance with Nature"
- Gluten Free
Lundberg White Arborio Rice
Lundberg Family Farms is proud to present the first Arborio rice grown in the U.S.A. Lundberg Eco-Farmed Arborio originates from authentic superfine Italian seeds. This rice is prized for its use in traditional risotto and paella recipes. The unique properties of this Arborio rice emerge as the rice is cooked and stirred and a creamy sauce forms around large 'al dente' grains. The rice carries and amplifies any flavor profile, and is recommended for use in risotto and paella recipes. Please try the basic risotto recipe above and enjoy a unique, classic Italian gourmet experience.
To maintain the freshness and full flavor of your Lundberg rice, we recommend storing it in the refrigerator. It will be kept fresher than if it's stored in your pantry. How easy is that?
|Stove Top Cooking Instructions|
|Servings about 3/4 cup cooked rice||2-3||4-6||8-10|
|Rice (dry)||1/2 cup||1 cup||2 cups|
|Water or broth||3/4 cup||1-1/2 cups||3 cups|
|Butter, oil, or margarine||1-1/2 tsp.||1 Tbs.||2 Tbs.|
- Combine rice, water, and butter (optional) in a pot with a tight-fitting lid.
- Bring to a boil. Stir once. Cover with lid. Reduce heat to simmer and cook 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat, let stand in covered pot for 10 minutes. Fluff with fork, salt to taste (optional).
(To prepare in rice cooker use same water-rice ratios)
Eco-Farmed White Arborio Rice.
We recommend refrigeration for extended shelf life.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup, dry (56 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 16|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||43 g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||2%|
|*Percent Daily Value is based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Value may be higher or lower, depending on your calorie needs.|