Eclectic Institute, Lung Support, 400 mg, 45 Veggie Caps
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Freeze-Dried Concentrate
- Gumweed - Green Tea
- A Dietary Supplement
- 100% Kosher
100% Fresh Freeze-Dried Ingredients
Each 400 mg Capsule Contains:
- Organically grown Gumweed (Grindelia robusta) flower & leaf, equivalent to 750 mg of fresh flower & leaf. Concentrate of Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) leaf, equivalent to 500 mg of dry leaf.
- Wildcrafted Lobelia (Lobelia inflata) leaf, equivalent to 120 mg of dry leaf. Larix, arabinogalactan-a high molecular weight polysaccharide extracted from the Western Larch tree (Larix occidentalis), 50 mg.
- Concentrated extract of Curcumin (Curcuma longa) 95%, 100 mg, equivalent to 4000 mg of fresh root.
2-6 capsules per day.
Hypromellose and purified water (vegetarian capsule).
California Prop 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur. Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy, with infants, or with prescription drugs.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 22|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) leaf
Gumweed (Grindelia robusta) flower/leaf
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) rhizome extract
Arabinogalactan (Larix occidentalis) extract
Lobelia (Lobelia inflata) leaf
|† Daily Value not established|
This is one of several lung related products I use after having lung cancer surgery in November 2004. My oncologist at Memorial Sloan Kettering told me to continue with whatever I'm doing since it seems to be working.
This product was recommended to my husband for his allergies. When his allergies would get bad, it always was followed by a sinus infection. No sinus infections in over a year! Even with the "record high pollen count" this year, he has not had a problem, taking two every morning. It is a staple now in our home!