Lydia's Organics, Berry Good Cereal, 16 oz (454 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Gluten Free
- Green Business Marin County
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Organic Certifiers
- Loving Foods for the Body, Mind & Soul
*Sprouted sunflower seeds, *coconut, *banana, *sprouted flax, *strawberries, *raspberries, *blueberries, *agave nectar, *lemon & ♥.
Allergens: Contains coconut.
Made in a plant that also processes tree nuts.
Dehydrated foods is an ancient and effective way of presenting nutrients and enzymes. Please remember to drink water while consuming our products for proper assimilation! Please store in a sealed tight container in a cool, dark, place.
Due to the nature of our unprocessed ingredients, our products may contain earthy organic materials that are impossible to remove completely.
|Serving Size: 1/2 cup (55 g)|
|Serving Per Container: about 8|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||180|
|Total Fat||20 g||31%|
|Saturated Fat||5 g||25%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g||28%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
This is so good! Healty and tasty, like the crunchieness. Already ordered more!!:-)
Posted by 5468520757938234923 on May 12, 2014
Berries are REALLY chewy.....slows you down a bit but tastes very good/
Posted by Reviewer1238820 on Nov 30, 2012
Love seeing you sell Lydia's products always the best.
Tastes wonderful but too hard for my weak digestion
Posted by Reviewer2078719 on Nov 26, 2012
Tastes really good but need to leave it in rice milk etc for a while for it to soften. It's really good but it's too tough for my digestion which is weak currently and I am tryin to rebuild. Gave this to my Dad he loves it.
Posted by Reviewer1470517 on Jul 09, 2012
Denne falt i smak hos hele familien. VELDIG god, og veldig udrøy....:-)