Lydia's Organics, Figtastic Bar, 12 Bars, 1.5 oz (43 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Eat Better
- Feel Better
- Green Business Marin County
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Organic Certifiers
- Lovin' Foods for the Body, Mind & Soul
A chewy, nourishing mini-meal for all the fig lovers of the world! With a hint of orange zest that lifts the flavor of the bar.
Eat crunchy, rehydrate with water, or dip in a warm drink.
Eat crunchy or rehydrate. Spritz with water or dip in tea!
*Figs, *apples, *sprouted buckwheat (wheat free), *sesame seeds, *sprouted sunflower seeds, *dates, *agave nectar, *sprouted flax, *organic essence & ♥.
Allergens: Made in a plant that also processes tree nuts.
Due to the nature of our unprocessed ingredients, our products may contain earthly organic materials that are impossible to remove completely.
|Serving Size: 1.5 oz (43 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||18 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
These are very nutritious without being overly sweet. They do need to be taken with water, or soak it in water or other liquid before eating. Otherwise, it is dry. However, this is a bar that is not for everyone. It is composed of a lot of sprouted seeds and dried fruit, so if you have difficulty digesting any of the above, this is a product that may not be in your best interest. However, I found it to be very good and very satisfying without being overly sweet.