Lydia's Organics, Grainless Apple Cereal, 16 oz (454 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- USDA Organic
- Bay Area Green Business Marin County
- Certified Organic by Organic Certifiers
Loving Foods for the Body, Mind & Soul
Lydia's Almond "Melk" recipe
A delicious fresh nut "melk" to serve with our cereal
- ¾ cups almonds, soaked in filtered water overnight (6-12 hours)
- Rinse & strain almonds
- Place in blender with 1qt filtered water, blend until smooth
- Strain through mesh cloth & store the pulp separately
- Put the "melk" back into the blender
- Add ¼ cup of agave & 1 tsp vanilla
Makes 1 quart - In Joy!
*Apples, *sprouted sunflower seeds, *sprouted almonds, *raisins, * walnuts, *figs, *cinnamon&♥.
Allergens: Contains almonds and walnuts. Made in a plant that also processes tree nuts.
Dehydrating foods is an ancient and effective way of preserving nutrients and enzymes. Please remember to drink water while consuming our products for proper assimilation! Please store in sealed airtight container in a cool, dark, place.
Due to the nature of our unprocessed ingredients, our products may contain earthly organic materials that are impossible to remove completely.
Serving Size: ½ Cup (63 g)
|Servings Per Container: About 7|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||180|
|Total Fat||20 g||31%|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g||13%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g||24%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Being on a gluten-free diet, it is so nice to find this cereal having not only no gluten, but no grains at all. It's flavorful and delicious without being too sweet. I add a little to my gluten-free waffle batter to give it a little nutritional kick.
This cereal is raw and low carb, but tastes great! Its filled with nutrition and none of the junk like other cereals. Great for gluten-free, low carb diets.
Posted by 5468520757938234923 on May 12, 2014
Tastes very good.
Posted by ElitsaDogan on Feb 26, 2014
Very nice crunchy cereal
Tastes Good, Feels Good
Posted by Reviewer1470793 on Dec 30, 2013
I found this really tasty, serving it with fruit and coconut milk. I always enjoy muesli, but it usually leaves me feeling bloated. This product left me feeling satisfied, but not bloated. I'll be trying more of Lydia's products.
Posted by Reviewer3102498 on Oct 29, 2013
Needs more than a milk, sweetened soymilk is better than cow. It doesn't have lot of taste, texture is fine.