Lydia's Organics, Spirulina Bar, 12 Bars, 1.5 oz (43 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Eat Better
- Feel Better
- Green Business Marin County
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Organic Certifiers
- Lovin' Foods for the Body, Mind & Soul
Our original Green bar is back! So tasty, you won't even know there's spirulina inside! It's nutritious, tasty and satisfying. This bar sustained a bicyclist on a 24 hour bike ride without a sugar crash. An all around great bar!
Eat crunchy, rehydrate with water, or dip in a warm drink.
Eat Crunchy or Rehydrate. Spritz with water or dip in tea!
*Bananas, *coconut, *sprouted almonds, *sprouted sunflower seeds, *dates, *sprouted flax, *spirulina & ♥.
Allergens: Contains almonds and coconut. Made in a plant that also processes tree nuts.
Due to the nature of our unprocessed ingredients, our products may contain earthly organic materials that are impossible to remove completely.
|Serving Size: 1.5 oz (43 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g||23%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
iHerb Customer Reviews
These bars are not only delicious but very healthy and filling. 10 stars.
Saw this product mentioned on Dr. Oz's show. I have eaten one each day since receiving my order. Although not tasty, with or without dunking it in tea etc. I continued to use them. I have no extra energy, have lost no weight and metabloism is still slow. No, I do not have any other medical conditions. Another scam.