MD Moms, Baby Silk, Babysafe Sunscreen Towelettes, SPF 30, 20 Towelettes, 6 in x 6 in Each
By MD MomsWrite a Review
Expiration Date: Aug 2016
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight: 0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: MDM-00130
- UPC Code: 854338001303
- Package Quantity: 20 Towelettes, 6 in x 6 in Each
- Dimensions: 1 x 3 x 3.6 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Products Developed by Pediatrician-Moms
- Now with More Wipes!
- Broad Spectrum
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Formulated for Sensitive Skin
- Non-Irritating to Eyes
- Pure Mineral Non-Chemical Sunscreen Actives
- Clinically Tested
- Safe for Young Infants
- More Efficient Everyday Sizing & Less Waste
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Babysafe sunscreen towelettes
Make an outing a walk in the park! These soft wipes are saturated with a gentle, water resistant broad spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen, infused with antioxidants and skin soothers, and apply with no fuss and no mess. Used on exposed skin, they're a dermatologist approved away to keep skin protected from UV rays at any age, anywhere, anytime.
Dr. Diane's RX: "Always apply sunscreen before outdoor activities, to prevent future sun damage to baby's skin. I put sunscreen on my kids every day before they go outside, winter and summer."
Dr. JJ's RX: "Did you know the American Academy of Pediatrics advocates the use of sunscreen for babies of All ages? Active ingredients zinc oxide and titanium dioxide are considered the least irritating and preferred UVA and UVB protectants for young infants."
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
No animal testing
|Titanium Dioxide 8.0%
Zinc Oxide 5.0%
|Inactive Ingredients:1,3 propanediol, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, aluminum hydroxide, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, dimethicone/PEG-10/15 crosspolymer, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, fragrance (parfum), hydrolyzed collagen, hydrolyzed elastin, hydrolyzed silk, isononyl isononanoate, lauryl PEG-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, methicone, methylparaben, panthenol, pentylene glycol, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, sodium citrate, sodium chloride, tocopheryl acetate, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, water (aqua)|