MD Moms, Baby Silk, Daily UV Shield, SPF 30+ Moisturizing Lotion, Fragrance Free, 2.7 oz (76.5 g)
By MD Moms3 Reviews
Expiration Date: Jul 2015
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight: 0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: MDM-00119
- UPC Code: 854338001198
- Package Quantity: 2.7 oz (76.5 g)
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 2.2 x 5.8 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Product Developed by Pediatrician-Moms
- Fragrance-Free for Sensitive Skin
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection
- UVA Rating PA+++
- Clinically Tested & Hypoallergenic
- Water Resistant & Sweatproof
- Paraben Free
- Your Baby's Prescription for Healthy Skin
- "Everyday is Sunday when it Comes to UV Ray!"
- No Animal Testing
A daily dose of out lightweight, fragrance free, paraben free SF 30+ formula keeps skin nourished and soothed while providing complete protection from UV rays and environmental damage.
Dr. Diane's Rx: "Teach your children good sun protection habits at an early age: wear sunscreen when outdoors and reapply often throughout the day. Remember, the damage that leads to adult skin cancer starts in early childhood."
Dr. JJ's Rx: "Daily application of moisturizer will keep skin soft and maintain skin's integrity. Our added antioxidants will help protect skin from free radical damage, too.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- Apply generously and evenly to all exposed areas of skin prior to sun exposure.
- Reapply at frequent intervals as needed and after swimming or towel drying.
- Ask a doctor before use on children under 6 months of age.
For external use only.
When using this product
- Do not get into eyes. If contact occurs rinse thoroughly with water.
- First apply a small amount of sunscreen on baby's leg or arm and observe for possible redness or irritation. If this occurs wash off the test area and discontinue use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Sun Alert: limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing and using sunscreen may reduce the risk of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.
|Titanium Dioxide 8.0%||Sunscreen|
|Zinc Oxide 5.0%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Water (aqua), cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, isononyl isononanoate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, propanediol, aluminum hydroxide, lauryl PEG-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, pentylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), panthenol (vitamin B5), dimethicone/PEG-10/15 crosspolymer, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, methicone, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, marine silk complex (hydroylzed silk, hydrolyzed collagen, hydrolyzed elastin), glycerin, sodium myristoyl sarcosinate, xanthan gum, citric acid, sodium citrate, sodium chloride, disodium EDTA, capryloyl glycine, undecylenoyl glycine, phenoxyethanol.|