MD Moms, Baby Silk, Soothing Bottom Relief, Diaper Rash Cream, 3 oz (85 g)
- Hypoallergenic & Clinically Tested
- Developed by Pediatrician-Moms
- Your Baby's Prescription for Healthy Skin
- Things are Looking Up for Rashy Bottoms!
Smoothes on white, so you can see where you've put it, and then turns clear to provide an invisible moisture barrier. Now baby can feel clean and dry all day!
Dr. Diane's Rx: "To prevent diaper rash, always keep baby's bottom dry and clean. This great-smelling cream will keep baby's skin from coming into direct contact with irritants form a dirty diaper."
Dr. JJ's Rx: "This balm is great for parents' chapped hands, too."
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash.
- Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash.
- Helps seal out wetness.
Protect delicate baby bottoms with natural ingredients:
- Marine Silk
- Vitamin E and B5
- Shea Butter
- Change wet or soiled diapers promptly.
- Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry.
- Apply cream liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
For external use only.
If condition does not improve within 7 days, consult a physician.
When using this product - Avoid contact with eyes.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
No animal testing.
|Zinc oxide 7%||Skin protectant|
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, dimethicone, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, stearoxytrimethylsilane, butylene glycol, glycerin, cyclopentasiloxane, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate citrate, stearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), tocopheryl acetate, panthenol, xanthan gum, zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, hydrolyzed silk, hydrolyzed collagen, hydrolyzed elastin, 1,2 hexanediol, caprylyl glycol, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, fragrance, tetrasodium EDTA, bisabolol.|