MRI, Beta Charge, High Intensity Training Optimizer, Peach Mango, 15 Servings (150 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 3.2 Grams of Beta Alanine
- Charge Your Workout, Re-Charge for the Next Round
- Athlete Competitive Series
- Stimulant Free
- High Intensity Training Formula
- Helps Buffer Muscle Fatigue
- High Leucine Ratio for Protein Synthesis
- Supports Aerobic & Anaerobic Training
- 100% All Natural Flavor & Sweetener
- Dietary Supplement
- Carnosine Synthesizer
High Intensity Training Optimizer
This is high intensity performance support in a bottle. Each peak-powered dose of Beta Charge is fully packed with an efficacious load of CarnoSyn Beta Alanine, an 8:1:1 Leucine-rich BCAA profile, plus sodium & potassium bicarbonates. Go ahead, train to the max-Beta Charge has got you covered. This dynamic formula is precision engineered to delay muscle fatigue and help reduce muscle soreness, while engaging muscle protein synthesis.
Mix 1 scoop with 6-8 oz of water before exercise.
Maltodextrin, natural flavors (peach, mango), citric acid, malic acid, stevia extract, silicon dioxide.
No: Milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts, soybeans, gluten, yeast, artificial colors or flavors, added sugar or preservatives.
Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs, are allergic to corn, or are pregnant or lactating.
Warning For California Residents Only:
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Prop 65 is known as the formally titled "The Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986".
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at 59-86ºF (15-30ºC). Protect from light and moisture.
|Serving Size: 1 scoop (10 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Carbohydrates||4 g||1%‡|
|Sodium (from Sodium Bicarbonate)||23 mg||1%|
|Potassium (from Potassium Bicarbonate)||67 mg||2%|
|CarnoSyn Beta Alanine||3200 mg||**|
|‡Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet.
**Daily Value not established