MRM, 5-HTP, 100 mg, 60 Veggie Caps
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Promotes Positive Mood and Sleep Patterns
- May Help Control Appetite
- Dietary Supplement
- GMP-Produced in a Certified Facility Good Manufacturing Practices
L-5-Hydroxy-Tryptophan (5-HTP) is the direct metabolic precursor of serotonin and is important for the production of melatonin. The production and maintenance of serotonin levels in the brain are directly related to eating and sleeping patterns, mood shifts, tranquility, and compulsive behavior. Use of 5-HTP can help support regular serotonin related functions, such as mood, appetite and sleep patterns.
- Natural source from Griffonia Seed
- Vegan/Vegetarian friendly
- Free of "Peak X" contamination
Take 1-3 capsules daily or as directed by your qualified healthcare provider.
Rice flour. Capsule is made of plant cellulose.
Contains NO milk, egg, peanut, tree nut, fish, shellfish, soy, wheat, gluten, artificial colors or yeast.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, taking prescription medication such as antidepressant, or if you have heart disease, consult your physician before using this product.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|L-5-hydroxytryptophan (Griffonia simplicifolia seed)||100 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Best 5-HTP supplement out there.
Posted by Reviewer1897590 on Aug 22, 2008
My doctor recommended this brand. It is excellent.
Posted by Reviewer2348753 on Nov 22, 2010
Great product. No side effects like other 5 htp's!
Posted by 4901013426153747228 on Nov 02, 2014
I have a gene defect on my MAO A gene, which means I don't make enough/correctly process serotonin. This 5-HTP helps immensely to ensure I get a good night's sleep and has also reduced my carb cravings. Great product!
help with cravings
Posted by 5756382349049435563 on Dec 12, 2015
I have been using this for a while now , first , it is the only htp that is pure htp , no extra ingredients , it helps with my cravings and it gives me less mood swings , win win
Good but too strong
Posted by Rena61 on Mar 06, 2016
I am one that can not take this high of a dose. I tried another brand and same thing. It makes me sleepy but it keeps me from falling asleep. It's not the brand so I am still giving it 5 stars. Some of us just can't take this high of a dose.