MRM, Acetyl L-Carnitine, Lemonade Flavor, 1000 mg, 16 fl oz (480 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Supports Alertness & Mental Focus
- Promotes Cardiovascular Health
- Dietary Supplement
- Produced in a Certified Facility Good Manufacturing Practices
Acetly-L-Carnitine (ALCAR), the acetylated version of carnitine, performs similar functions as regular L-Carnitine and much more. ALCAR's major point of distinction is that crosses the "blood-brain barrier" more readily, thereby eliciting neurological (brain and cognitive) benefits more efficiently and effectively than other forms of carnitine.
Shake container well prior to each use. Take 1 tbsp up to 3 times daily with a meal or as recommended by your qualified healthcare provider. Refrigeration optional.
Purified water, vegetable glycerin, stevia, natural lemon-lime flavor, potassium benzoate and potassium sorbate.
Contains NO sugar, milk, eggs, peanut, tree nut, fish, shellfish, soy, wheat, gluten or yeast
|Serving Size: 1 Table (0.5 fl oz)|
|Serving Per Container: 32|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Carbohydrates||4 g||1%|
|Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCI||1000 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Value is based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
For Heart Health
Posted by Reviewer2257340 on Feb 09, 2015
My chiropractor recommended this supplement for cardiovascular health and I also am taking it as part of a program for rebuilding telomeres. It has been helping tremendously with both. Pleasant tasting and reasonably priced.
Posted by Reviewer1671777 on Jun 25, 2014
Using this already not a first bottle, its good, taste awfull but with orange juice ok.
Tastes really good!
Posted by johanna-margret on Aug 07, 2013
I was worried at first how it would taste. Now I have to measure every dosage so I don't take too much cause it's really good.
Posted by 5430408891712848974 on Mar 17, 2013
it has worked well for my daughter on autism spectrum dis to increase her imagination and play skills, very easy to administer too.