MRM, Chromium Picolinate 200, High Potency, 100 Capsules
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Supports Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
- Assists Carbohydrate Metabolism
- Dietary Supplement
- Produced in a Certified Facility - GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
Chromium Picolinate is an essential mineral that supports the body in maintaining normal blood sugar levels. Chromium helps insulin do its job and allows the body to adequately metabolize carbohydrates (sugars), fats and proteins. This is a positive effect because high insulin levels increase the occurrence of excess glucose from carbohydrates, which can be stored as triglycerides in adipose tissue versus glycogen in muscle tissue. It should be noted because of its interaction with insulin, diabetics should consult their healthcare provider prior to use.
Take 1-2 capsules daily with a meal or as directed by your qualified healthcare provider.
Rice flour. Capsule is made of gelatin.
Contains NO milk, egg, peanut, tree nut, fish, shellfish, soy, wheat, gluten or yeast.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings per container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value*|
|Chromium (from Chromium Picolinate)||200 mcg||167%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Happy with Chromium Picolinate capsules, as described, well packaged, fast delivery.
Good product but NOW works better for me so have gone back to what works best.
Yolanda from Miami
Posted by 5214743398100401229 on Apr 21, 2016
I love the small size,I feel more energy
Posted by 4946200239664081411 on Dec 30, 2015
i havent started taking these yet
Posted by mudanzas-valencia on Nov 06, 2015
is ok but I especting more from MRM