MRM, Driven, High Performance Pre-Workout Supplement, Raspberry Lemon Tart, 1.1 lbs (500 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 lbs (0.73kg)
- Product Code: MRM-73026
- UPC Code: 609492730268
- Package Quantity: 1.1 lbs (500 g)
- Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 5 in, 1.35 lbs (0.61kg)
- Zero Sugar
- Promotes Explosive Energy & Maximizes Endurance
- Train Harder & Recovery Faster
- Optimizes Mental Focus & Clarity
- Promotes Body Fat Loss
- Endurance for Every Sport
- Dietary Supplement
- This Product Contains a Moderate Amount of Caffeine
Driven is the first Pre-Workout cocktail engineered to propel your body's metabolic responses driving you through "the wall" and beyond. Driven was designed for the professional athlete and highly active individual allowing your body to respond to your sport. Driven's powerful combination of synergistic ingredients ignites your training intensity, but more importantly, achieves rapid results for all your performance goals.
Driven is formulated to:
- Increase energy, stamina and endurance
- Stimulate and speed fat loss
- Reduce lactic acid buildup for more intense workouts
- Assist the body to recover quicker and reduce muscle soreness
- Sharpen mental focus and clarity
- Promote increased speed, strength, and lean muscle growth
- Maximize oxygen delivery and aerobic energy
- Enhance hydration levels for optimal performance
If you are 130 lbs or under: Take 1 scoop 30-45 minutes prior to exercise with 6-10 oz water.
If you are over 130 lbs but under 190 lbs: Take 1-2 scoops 30-45 minutes prior to exercise with 6-10 oz water.
Those over 190 lbs: Take 2-3 scoops 30-45 minutes prior to exercise with 6-10 oz water.
Maltodextrin/glucose polymer blend, red beet powder, natural flavors & sucralose.
Driven contains a moderate amount of caffeine. If you're sensitive to caffeine please consult your physician before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant or nursing, under the age of 18, have a medical condition or are taking a prescription drug, consult your physician before using this dietary supplement.
If safety seal is broken do not use. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.
|Serving Size: 2 scoops (12.5 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 40|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrates||6 g||2%|
|Chloride (as sodium chloride)||121.5 mg||3.5%|
|Calcium (as calcium diphosphate)||112.5 mg||11.25%|
|Phosphorus (as calcium diphosphate)||86.5 mg||8.5%|
|Sodium (as sodium chloride)||78.5 mg||3%|
|Potassium (as L-potassium aspartate)||49.5 mg||1.25%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||125 mg||209%|
|Vitamin B5 (as Pantothenic acid)||50 mg||500%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||20 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI)||10 mg||500%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||50 mcg||833%|
|Labee Matrix- Lactic Acid Buffer, Endurance Extender Citrulline Malate, Dimethylglycine & Endosine†||2,000 mg||**|
|FFBE Matrix- Focus/Fat Burning/Energy Acetyl-L-Carnitine, L-Tyrosine, Alpha-glycerol phosphatidyl choline, & Caffeine (150 mg)||1,775 mg||**|
|KCM Matrix- Krebs Cycle Manipulator L-Asparagine & L-Potassium Aspartate & Peak ATP††||750 mg||**|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.