- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- "Reset Your Thirst Response"
- Optimal Cellular Hydration
- Dietary Supplement
When Water Isn't Enough...
Total body hydration is a major factor in total body health. Hydration Factor was developed and scientifically formulated to insure that the water you consume provides your body with "deeper" optimal hydration.
Optimizing hydration is the single greatest step anyone can take toward improving energy, wellness and endurance.
Are You Hydrated?
Drinking the commonly recommended 6-8 glasses of water a day may not ensure deep hydration of the body. Correct hydration is dependent on cellular uptake of water, not simply the quantity of water that you drink. Hydration Factor is the most effective way to ensure the water you drink provides your body with optimal hydration.
Simply add a stick pack of Hydration Factor to your water 1-2 times per day. Tastes great and increases the hydration to the cells in your body, providing you with water on a "deeper" level.
Daily use of Hydration Factor helps to:
- Optimize Cellular Hydration
- Promote Healthy Circulation & Skin
- Support Energy & Brain Function
- Improve Exercise Performance
.... Giving you a Competitive Edge!
"Reset Your Thirst Response"
Mix 1 pack with 8-16 oz of water 1-2 times daily or as directed by your qualified health care provider.
Trehalose, natural citrus flavor, citric acid, stevia, salt, dipotassium phosphate, and luo han guo.
Contains no dairy, egg, peanut, tree nut, fish, shellfish, soy, wheat, gluten or yeast.
|Serving Size: 6 grams|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrates||4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
(Betaine [from Beta vulgaris], Sarsaparilla, Slippery Elm, & Goldenseal)
|* Percent Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.